1. I want to enter the competition, but I worry that the competition date may clash with other activities. Can I apply for re-schedule or refund if the competition session clashes with other activities?
In case the contestant is not in Hong Kong during the competition session, or the competition time clashes with open examinations, official activities of schools and institutions, you may apply for re-scheduling. Please note that re-scheduling or refund is not applicable for any other personal reasons or clashes with other courses.
2. What are the dress code for the competition?
There is no dress code for the competition. Contestant may choose to wear any comfortable and appropriate dress for the competition situation.
3. Does the competition require contestant to play from memory?
Except stated otherwise, contestants are not required to play from memory.
4. Is there a preliminary and final round?
There is no preliminary round. All competition results will be announced immediately.
5. I want to enter the Harp Classes, but I don’t want to move my own harp. Is there any harp provided for rent during the competition?
A 34-string lever and a 40-string lever harp will be provided for rental service on the day of competition. Contestant may pay a rental fee of HKD 400 (cash only) on the day of the competition for use.